Thursday, May 8, 2008

Peekaboo, I See You!

yep, it's me again! Long time no see, huh? As you know, it's been Driving Miss Crazy round these here paaaahts....but I've missed you, lovely, and I'm baaaack!

Dress bought a couple weeks or a month ago at the local Walmart, shoes are positively ancient, Steve Madden circa 1996. I didn't use any makeup today (not even the Clinique SuperCityBlock as it was raining) except for powder (obviously worn off, hehehe) and pink lipstick--let me see, I am too lazy to get up...

But not too lazy to call for Zac to bring me my bag!

Lipstick is Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Love That Pink with a slick of Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss in Groove on top.

2 comments:

Madame Queen said...

I have been eyeing that dress for WEEKS! I've put it in my cart at least three times and taken it back out again b/c I felt guilty to spend the money. Now I'm kicking myself.

for a different kind of girl said...

I lust those shoes.

Cutie, cutie!