Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mr. DeMille, I'm NOT ready yet....



This is what happens when your photog is eleven and thinks it is funny to take a shot of your....butt. And just when I was thinking, this pants just magically make my fat disappear! It's like I am...NOT FAT!!!

And then reality had to go and rear it's ugly head. And dimpled thighs.

I seriously must get back to the gym and out of the local Mexican restaurants.



Lane Bryant dark rinse jeans, Lane Bryant royal purple satin squarenecked top, Nine West slutty librarian peeptoe platform loafers, makeup same as previous--pink Revlon lipstick, pink Neutrogena gloss, curled LashBlasted eyelashes.


2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Yeah for slutty librarian shoes!

Sigh...for 11 year old boys who think butts are funny!

You're a hottie, hottie!

Madame Queen said...

You look hot! Not fat at all! Love the shoes.