Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wicked Wednesday


I am not feeling well this week, and this is my go-to LBD. I bought it at Walmart probably about a year ago and I think I have worn it at least once a week ever since. I always feel good in this dress. It swishes nicely around the knees when I walk and I imagine it would be perfect for a tango class. Nine West shoes via amazon.com; the necklace is a brooch from Lane Bryant that I got as a gift with purchase a few years ago and strung on a gold chain for today. Big, chunky necklaces seem to be very hot for summer, so check out your favorite shopping haunts for a little something (or a big something) to freshen up your favorite tees and tanks for summer. I am loving the necklaces at anthropologie.com although I doubt I will be able to afford one--Wikipedia says anthropologie is aimed at the 200k and up income mark! Definitely not my ball park, but anyone can look and get ideas! Some styles are very seventies inspired; if you are lucky enough to have access to your mom's jewelry box, you might score some great finds.