Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Means A Dress & Heels





Dress bought last weekend at World de Wallay for nineteen dollars and change. Shoes are...crap can't remember and already put them away. I know I got them off Amazon for less than 30 bucks.
Bookey is now anxious to be included in all pictures and that is the picture she colored for me while I was at work today.
I wrote a long post at work today about some new makeup I tried since I forgot mine this AM but dishes await/loom/leech my blogtime/should wash their damn selves.

2 comments:

Madame Queen said...

Those shoes are so cool and look fantastic with that dress.

I cannot believe how TALL Bookey is. Good Lord that girls is gonna be a tall drink of water just like her mama.

for a different kind of girl said...

Snazzy shoes. You get the best deals! I wore slacks and, um, yeah, black Reeboks to work last night. I'm a snoozie in the face of your snazzy!