Thursday, June 26, 2008

so slooooowly



I am making my way back to the surface after being submerged in the muck of overtime....here are Tuesday's & Wednesday's outfits. Tuesday, print dress from Walmart, big silver hoop earrings same, emerald cut topaz ring from the Zales outlet a few years ago when David failed me in a rather spectacular way on Mother's Day. "Memories....misty watercolored memories...." yeah right. Wednesday I worked a half day and wanted something very casual and comfortable. Pink gauze peasant shirt from Lane Bryant, purchased in spring of 2003 when I was extremely pregnant with my daughter, darkwash capris, also Lane Bryant, spring 08. Gold wedges, a gift from my friend Patti, who found them on sale, in my size, at a boutique on 280.
There has been an upswing in our financial situation and I hope to have some new dresses, shoes, and even jewelry to debut in the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Madame Queen said...

An upswing?! Awesome.

But I think we need a better shot of these gold wedges.