Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TEEriffic Tuesday (Isn't It????haha)





Dear Fadkog,

As if anyone is looking at your feet. Their gazes have stopped at the Mane of Hotness and, should they have the Fortitude to drop further, were Mazed by your Rack. Nice try, though.


MQ,

You know, looking at that picture, she is very Long, isn't she? Don't know where she gets that from...hehehe.


Today I planned to wear my black dress, zebra ponyhair Nine West heels, and red lipstick. Left my heels under the desk at work so what you see on my tootsies are my go-to black Payless flats for walking the 2 blocks to & from work. Lipstick started off bright Revlon pink and then I layered a bright light red lipstick over it. Black liner under eyes smoked with dark green eyeshadow from Almay. No mascara, I forgot my eyelash curler, and no blush, my face is so red from the daily sun increase of the season.

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Ha! It's good they're not looking at my feet. This makes the daydreams I have of kicking the asses of some of the most annoying ones more effective, for I know I'm not slipping and ACTUALLY kicking ass!

Madame Queen said...

I bet you looked superhot with the zebra heels!