Monday, June 9, 2008

My Wrap Dress is BAAAAACK!!!





Diane von Furstenburg herself could not BE more excited. Keep in mind, I had made at least two fairly exhaustive searches of my cesspool, I mean, bedroom, to no avail, and I was getting tired of wearing my other LBD all the time. I wear dresses so often I want to be able to rotate them! Last night I decided to neaten up My Wall O' Shoes (I have lined up about ninety-eleven pairs against the wall so I can get to the bathroom in the middle of the night without breaking a hip, hehehe) and in the corner was a blue plastic milk crate that Bookey had thoughtfully and carefully filled with....A LOT OF CLOTHES. Like the pink pants that go to her flowered top that are actually pajamas but I pass off as a matching outfit for daytime. And, voila, my wrap dress. I thought perhaps it had run away to audition for the new season of Crock of Love and was rehearsing it's updated, heavyhanded, eyeliner techniques and discussing the best new wrinkle creams.
Black wrap dress from World de Wallay, black suede platform heels, "Holster", by Carlos Santana, black necklace from Macy's at the Galleria mall, fall 07.
Viva La Monday!

1 comment:

for a different kind of girl said...

Those shoes are hot!

I love how Bookey's got the stance going on back there!