Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Off With Her Head!




Zac was apparently possessed by the spirit of the mad queen when he shot this pic. The red silk shrug, sleeveless ivory blouse, and black pants are all Lane Bryant. New silver earrings, 3.50 from WallyWorld (blotchy shiny skin, EVIL MOTHER NATURE, my airbrush, whither art thou whilst I wither???) Black patent leather heels with cork sole & platform, Jessica Simpson via eBay. I got so many compliments in this outfit today, a lot of "you've lost weight" which to me is really just today's society's way of saying, You look good, because, the thinner, the better, right, Nicole Richie?
My left leg weighs more than Nicole Richie. WHEN she was 9 months pregnant.
Anyway, I believe the whole chiaroscuro light on top dark on the bottom aspect was very slimming and flattering. And I can't find my frickin' blotting papers anywhere...may have to buy more.
I want some of my new clothes to come so I can wear something that I haven't already worn a fulfillion times!!!

No comments: