Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breaking From My Usual Dress And Heels

and putting on a SKIRT and heels! hahaha, don't you wish you could come up with this type of originality (please, don't answer that)?!?

Skirt, WallyWorld, black tshirt, Lane Bryant LONG ago, I've had that shirt for years. Four inch black leather platform heels, Bebe via eBay. Black hair tie on wrist like a bracelet and my wedding set, no other jewelry. HOW does my chest continue to get so red when I apply SPF 50 to it twice a day? DAMN the Southern sun in July. It's almost 10PM and you could still cut the humidity outside with a knife and probably fry an egg on the sidewalk as well.

1 comment:

Madame Queen said...

I LURVE that skirt. Is that a recent purchase, cause I might have to go get one too.

Trying to breathe outside right now is like trying to breathe a wet blanket. A wet WOOL blanket.