Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New BR dress!

My new Banana Republic dress off eBay. new smoky quartz necklace from the Zales outlet with extra Fourth of July coupon. gold Bebe platform heels (five inches).
sorry about the crap photo, my camera battery was dying! Rescitating now on the recharger.

I bought a box of haircolor on my WallyWorld shopping spree Fourth of July morning. Feria Iced Mocha Light Iridescent Brown. I hope it isn't too light and doesn't make my skin look freaky (technical term). I also got a couple of new pair of earrings off the sale rack so look for those in upcoming pictures.
I planned on doing my hair tonight, but I have just emptied the house of half the neighborhood and I haven't eaten dinner yet, so probably not.

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Be sure to let us know about the haircolor. I'm due, and I can never seem to remember to buy the same thing twice!

Madame Queen said...

Love the dress!