Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday and a New Program



to learn at work, GAH, my brain exploded at some point during the day, but I was too stressed to note the exact time.


White lantern sleeved shirt from the Old Navy website, spring 08, jeans, classic cut dark wash from Lane Bryant, fall 07, no jewelry except for my wedding set, mary janes are Jessica Simpson's knockoff of the iconic Chloe platforms from fall 06 (I think it was 06). Probably the most comfortable five inch heels ever, I had to walk to the strip mall next door to our complex for a gallon of drinking water this afternoon since my job has thoughtfully disconnected the water cooler in the kitchen "until the new refrigerator comes." "And when will that be?" I asked. "I don't...know..." was the reply, so I'm just going to assume--never. Dehydration! It adds to the Whole Work Experience!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Well that fits in nicely with their desire not to let you go pee, doesn't it?

for a different kind of girl said...

Those shoes...are quite sassy and bad ass! My feet may have actually squeeled, but I'm still not sure they'd be able to pull them off!