Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wednesday

Being off yesterday, my one thought was: I can update BOTH BLOGS!!! Because my life has been so crazy lately, I haven't been able to update Little Miss Blackwell as frequently as I'd like--heck, if I had my druthers I would pretty much sit around and blog all day! but such is not the case.I realized after I posted that I didn't have any makeup on in the pic Zac took of me outside; I am ashamed to confess that I usually (read, always) head out barefaced and makeup is something that gets applied gradually throughout the day. As in, Clinique Super City Block SPF 40 I keep in my purse and apply on my way to work, then once I get there, between calls I put on powder, blush, and lipstick, saving the biggie (eye makeup, bien sur) for my first break. If you haven't tried Cover Girl's Lash Blast, I HIGHLY recommend, and of course an eyelash curler is a MUST. If you don't use one, get one! I promise you will be shocked at the difference it makes to your eyelashes. So, leaving work after my staggering 13 mins yesterday, I never put any makeup on, and today I admit I have skipped blush and eyes altogether. Work in progress!

Skirt is new for spring, just got it from Walmart about 2-3 weeks ago, shirt is George/Walmart as well. Or Lane Bryant, I don't have it in front of me right now, but I had the skirt out looking for a shirt to wear with it and I was going through my closet looking for my favorite black wrap dress that has DISAPPEARED, found this shirt and said, AHA. Shoes are Nine West, from fall at least 3 possibly four years ago, the cutout in the back is a knockoff of a Jimmy Choo style. Heels are only about 3 or 3 1/2 inches so even with no platform they are fairly comfortable.
Pictures by Bookey! Ignore the finger over part of the picture, hehehe.

2 comments:

Madame Queen said...

Love those shoes...as usual. I'm liking the hair very much, too, though I do wonder how you end up with curls when you use a straightening iron. :)

1blueshi1 said...

I put this question to my hair. My hair curled it's lip at me in a smoldering way over a guttering candle, Johnny-Depp-style, and informed me, "You are not going to like me."
My hair, much like Johnny, is right.
Much to my dismay!