Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Puppies Have Eaten My BlogTime!

Even if I had a picture to show you, it might cause retinal damage. I am thisclose to giving in and wearing FLATS to work. Today there was no makeup, no hairstyling (unless you count my daughter's acid green terrycloth scrunchie which I most certainly do not and neither do you since you have the innate good taste to read my blog, hehehe), and I just barely managed to throw together a semidecent outfit of dark wash bootleg jeans, a black wrap top and black platform Bebe heels. Hell, there was no shower (rest assured I did apply deodorant) this morning as...you guessed it. The dogs have eaten my blogtime, having crunched it up in small chowlike chunks and found it good.
I DID have to bid on (and win!) a pair of nude patent leather heels from Aldo and a dark red dress from Old Navy, can't wait to get my spoils in the mail.

No comments: