Saturday, March 29, 2008

Don't Lose Faith In Me, Guys!

I'm currently working on a review of the Patricia Wexler, MD products that I bought at Bath & Body Works a few weeks ago. (concisely, they suck. but more on that.)
And I bought a Lumene Cooling Eye Stick at CVS yesterday, because spring makes my eyes so incredibly puffy. I'm not loving that either, Mary Kay has a cooling depuffing eye gel that works a lot better and I don't think it costs twenty bucks, either.

I had a discussion with my friend Heather at work yesterday about why I haven't posted here: it takes a lot longer than writing the blom mog. With SAHMGQI I can sit down and whip something off in anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes. I can usually get my family to leave me alone for that long (but not always).

And right now this thrilling explanation of my slothfulness is being interrupted by a little girl who wants to go pick flowers! Oh well, gather ye irises while ye may, the pollen is a-flyin'.

1 comment:

Madame Queen said...

Thanks for the reviews. I never know whether to trust that kind of stuff or not. Now I'm guessing "not."