Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Name Is...Mud

I had a chance to visit the Terressentials website briefly this morning before work (ah, beloved internet access, how I miss your sweet url at work!) I was positively charmed by the prices and by what they had to say, particularly that when I wash the hair mud down the drain, it isn't befouling our water supply. Along with a shower filter, this is definitely one for the Easter basket! They recommended Fragrance Free hair mud for straight hair so I will try that. Also, how excited are my kids going to be about smearing mud in their hair? I can only imagine! Lord knows they love to dig in it, WASHING with it might entice them to mominate me for Mother Of The Year!

2 comments:

Madame Queen said...

Mud? You need mud? I got plenty of that! Just give me a call.

Anonymous said...

Is it shampoo? Or an extra treatment? I use to put MUDD all over my face in Junior High. I loved that stuff, it would get all hard and I would scrub it off. It worked really good thou. I wonder if they still make it. I had really good skin in Jr. High and High School, as far as not many pimples. I don't know if it was the MUDD or the Bonnie Bell brown astringent.
How boring am I, it has been clinique since college. step 123
XOXOX