Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Vary The Monotony of The Dress




I bring you The PANTS. these are getting so baggy, I need a new pair of black pants BADLY. those are new red JSimps on the tootsies, and that Dangerous Kitty emblazoned across my lady lumps? Truth. In. Advertising!
I did locate the Maddens, whatever possessed the delivery guy to leave them inside another box that was already sitting on my porch, I do not know. So, tomorrow will definitely see another trusty LBD and THE SWOONY SWOONY SHOOOOOES.....gotta have something to look forward to, right?

3 comments:

Pez said...

You look great! Love those red shoes with the black pants. And I love your blue purse from the previous post. I need to hire you as my fashion consultant!

1blueshi1 said...

Dear Pez~Anytime! As long as you give me that gorgeous skin of yours, hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh those shoes are amazing!