Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Holy Crap I'm FINALLY BACK!!!

And, lest you doubt that I have been working the dress/heels/fab bag combo, here is photographic (if not photogenic) proof, that I most certainly have been.


BCBG Girls four inch black patent & suede platforms, courtesy of eBay (long ago).

my new and intensely beloved cobalt blue patent leather Maxx New York leopard print lined bag, also off eBay--this baby retailed for 199.00 and I won the auction at around sixty bucks. this bag is worth every. single. penny.



And finally here is Yours Truly and PLEASE (really. I beg of you.) ignore the mess. Welcome to your first glimpse of The Tin Can of Freedom, and Martha, dammit, you did not show up AGAIN today. I didn't wear any makeup today, other than some translucent powder, and no jewelry--was up all night smooochy with new cell phone.


I ordered these fantastic and fantasmagorically priced (39.99 w/free s&h)Steve Maddens, LOLLOA Blush
According to the email I recieved from the SM website, they were delivered today at 6:34PM, however, a close inspection of my mailbox, front porch, and every single blade of grass in the yard has revealed no shoe box package. Hmmph.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks goodness! LOVE the black shoes with the peep toe. And your red dress (fab!) Not sure I could pull of the Maddens, but you're not going to find them because I stole them out of your mailbox. Sorry.