Monday, February 23, 2009

I Don't Want To Grow Up

and yet, these two short(er than me) people running round heah seem to think that just because I pushed them out of my hooha at great personal expense, I should also provide three meals a day, shelter, transpo, even electricity.

The nerve.

And that is why I did not buy the Coach Francine IN WHITE (TDF. winter white and summer white all wrapped up in one big beautiful amazing package) today even though I could have probably squeezed the budget until its stone wept blood and then had my very own Francine instead of just the gorgeous print ad I've had taped in my cubicle since forever.

Oh, Child Support, where art thou, Child Support? Meet me out on the balcony and let's remember to forget all knives, deadly poisons, and anything else that might prevent us from spending a long and happy life together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Loooong loooong sigh. Excuse me while I wipe drool off my face. It's stunning. I may have sold my children to get that bag. Just a suggestion...