Monday, September 8, 2008

Zac may have managed to lop off my feet but shoes like these cannot be denied their rightful and righteous place in the sun.
the dress is Walmart but the shoes, oh, the shoes. Jessica Simpson, I saw them on another girl at work and I *HAD* to have them. So much so that when I couldn't find them online at all, let alone at a good price (i.e., not retail), I actually went to Belk's at the Galleria and paid full price for them and called it my Christmas present last year.
I've got my hair pulled back in a pathetic little ponytail because at this point, needing to be cut does not even BEGIN to describe it's incredibly sad state of affairs. It's like the National Deficit of hair. And it's on my head! I know, I know, you all wish you could be soooo lucky, like me....hahaha.



I think an electric blue and black dress calls for a nice raspberry pink lipstick, this is Jam by Max Factor, my CoverGirl TruBlend minerals powder foundation, and CoverGirl LashBlast mascara on curled lashes.