Sunday, August 24, 2008

Too Milkmaid???


Now that I look closely at the pics of me in this shirt, I wonder if it's too....milkmaidy? While Mom was here, she took me to Walmart to finish up back to school shopping for the kids and somehow a top in my size wandered into the shopping cart (hehehe). But I have been loving the light on top, dark on the bottom-to-hopefully-hide-my-bottom look this summer. Probably because those five inch hidden platform stilettos from Aldo just rock so hard.
The first picture was my actual pose (and boy do I need a haircut!), the second is what I look like when I lecture Zac about his homework, and I figured it should be captured for posterity. By posterity!
Man, the mosquitoes are INSANE after all these storms and rain. I just went outside for two minutes to check on the kids and admire the huge ant they captured, and I was bitten twice. I HATE MOSQUITOES; unfortunately, my blood seems to be like a extremely fine Château d'Yquem for the dadgum things.

1 comment:

for a different kind of girl said...

Envy...pure and simple. The ensemble works, girly!