Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Silver Bells...

Actually, silver necklaces. One of the advantages of seeing yourself from full length and further away in photos is seeing what your outfit needs. I love this all black outfit and own NUMEROUS all black outfits, but I definitely need a long, bold silver necklace. I tried one on at Lane Bryant while shopping, probably a year or so ago, and rejected it because I felt it made me look old: wrong decision, I wish I had that necklace now! Have looked in a couple of places but haven't found "the one" yet.

I kind of like this necklace, but I think it may be too young for me!



This picture doesn't do the piece justice, the chains are really long and come almost down to your waist. I love the drama, but just not sure if this would work for work.

1 comment:

Fashnlvr said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like the fur with chains. it reminds me of this post I did: http://fashnlvr.blogspot.com/2010/12/champagne-wishes-they-can-come-true.html

There is a way to create that look for yourself for not too much money - if you already have a detachable fur collar!!