Saturday, January 29, 2011

Plans, I Have Fantastic, Wonderful Plans...

Two full weeks into my new job and I am ***EXHAUSTED***. All I did today was a Walmart run & registering Bookey for softball & I really feel compelled to lie prone & whimper, Why are you torturing me?

Really, why?!?

Hehehe. That's just life, forcing me to get off my ass. Much like my personal trainer. My new job has a gym in the call center. Membership is only fifteen bucks a month, and includes unlimited workouts with a personal trainer. I made appointments for Monday, Wednesday, & Friday (upper body, lower body, core) & went in Thursday as well just to jump on the treadmill for some cardio (zoned out with my book, am reading Bullet by Laurell K. Hamilton).

I have been wearing good outfits every day except one. My black pants and hot pink sweater made me look like I was five feet tall and as wide as I was tall. Sweater looked great with leggings but unfortunately that wardrobe staple is verboten at my job. We can wear SHORTS on the weekends, but no leggings??? I am so glad that the world makes sense.

I filed my taxes this past weekend & hoped to have a nice check to do some shopping this weekend. Alas, it is postponed; I won't get my check for another couple of weeks, but in the meantime, I created this outfit off the Gap website & think that I may treat myself once the bird in the bush has alighted in my bank account, I mean, hand.









I think I'm a little bit in love with this outfit...a little terrified of buying an entire outfit for full retail price....we'll see what happens! What do you think, lovely reader?

No comments: