Thursday, November 5, 2009

We Will Now Pause




For a brief (well, okay, possibly PROLONGED) period of mourning that I saw these and missed the chance to buy them. Alice & Olivia jeweled boots, still on the Payless website, but sadly unavailable for purchase. Yes, taunt me with your unattainable loveliness, my sweets, while I yearn for your luscious black soles of Stompiness...these would have gone with every little black dress in my closet. AND my jeans (buries face in handkerchief for a storm of weeping). In fact I might have slept in them. We'll never know. I definitely would have propped them stylishly on my bedside table to admire if wakeful in the night.

3 comments:

Pez said...

Love them! Sorry you missed the chance to buy them.

Savi said...

I love, love them too :o)

Adelaide said...

What a beautiful thing to wake up to.